Features of the Electric Forklift
1. Ergonomic design ensures more comfortable operation.
2. Parking brake of the electric forklift truck is designed to the standards of ISO3691.
3. Traditional color.
4. Battery cover comes with a spring-like auto lock design, ensuring easier change of battery.
5. Perfect electric lift truck with imported state of the art AC controller (new series).
6. It is easy for the battery powered forklift to replace battery due to a design option that the battery can be changed from its side.
7. A lifting hook is designed to take out the battery and put it on the ground without having to use a trolley, thus saving cost.
8. The lifting truck is designed with a big LED dashboard on which fault code is shown in English.
9. A big rubber pad is also available.
|General||1.1||Product name||-||Forklift truck|
|1.3||Drive mode||-||Electric (battery or mains)|
|1.4||Operating mode||-||Operator seated|
|1.6||Load centre distance||c(mm)||500|
|1.8||Distance between drive axle center and fork||x(mm)||455|
|Weight of forklift truck||2.1||Dead weight||kg||3700|
|2.2||Axle load (Full load)(F/R)||kg||5016/684|
|2.3||Axle load (No load)(F/R)||kg||1628/2072|
|Tyre & chassis||3.1||Tyre||-||Pneumatic|
|3.2||Tyre size (Front)||-||23×9-10|
|3.3||Tyre size (Rear)||-||18×7-8|
|3.5||Quantity of tyre (F/R)(x=driven wheels)||-||2×/2|
|Dimensions of forklift truck||4.1||Tilt angle of mast (Forward/backward)||-||5/10|
|4.2||Mast closed height||h1(mm)||2070|
|4.3||Free lifting height||h2(mm)||140|
|4.6||Mast extended height||h4(mm)||4040|
|4.7||Overhead guard height (Standard)||h6(mm)||2075|
|4.8||Height of higher overhead guard (Optional)||h6(mm)||2155|
|4.20||Length (To surface of fork)||I2(mm)||2342|
|4.23||Fork mounting bracket standard||-||ISO2328 2A|
|4.24||Fork carrier width||b3(mm)||1038|
|4.25||Distance between fork arms||b5(mm)||260/1038|
|4.31||Ground clearance (From the bottom of mast)(Full load)||m1(mm)||112|
|4.32||Ground clearance (From centre of wheelbase)||m2(mm)||120|
|4.33||Aisle width for pallets of 1000×1200 (Pallet placed across fork)||Ast(mm)||3745|
|4.34||Aisle width for pallets of 800×1200 (Pallet placed across fork)||Ast(mm)||3945|
|4.36||Internal turning radius||b13(mm)||730|
|Performance data of forklift truck||5.1||Travel speed (Full load/no load)||km/h||14/14|
|5.2||Lifting speed (Full load/no load)||mm/s||280/440|
|5.3||Lowering speed (Full load/no load)||mm/s||285/420|
|5.5||Drawbar pull (Full load/no load)||N||12000/12500|
|5.6||Max. drawbar pull (Full load/no load)||N||14000|
|5.7||Gradeability (Full load/no load)||%||11/12|
|5.8||Max. gradeability (Full load/no load)||%||13/14|
|5.9||Acceleration time (Full load/no load) (0-10m)||S||5.2/4.6|
|Electric engine of forklift truck||6.1||Drive motor rating S2 60min||kW||11 AC|
|6.2||Lift motor rating at S3 15%||kW||8.6 DC|
|6.3||Battery voltage/rated capacity K5||V/Ah||48/630|
|6.6||Energy consumption (according to VDI test cycle)||kWh/h||5.0|
|6.7||Max. battery weight||kg||930|
|6.8||Min. battery weight||kg||1200|
|Others||7.1||Type of drive control||-||MOSFET/AC|
|7.2||Operating pressure for attachments||bar||175|
|7.3||Oil flow for attachments||L/min||65|
|7.4||Noise grade according to EN/DIN 12 053||db(a)||73|
|7.5||Coupler for towing (Type DIN)||-||Φ24 Pin|
|8.1||Hydraulic tank capacity||liter(gal)||22|