Description of 265F Skid Steer Loader
1. PERKINS/KUBOTA power system offers extraordinary power and torque. Built to meet Tire III emission standard, it has the advantages of low oil consumption, low rotational speed, high torque and long lifespan.
2. Adopting the reputable-brand hydraulic system, high-quality SAUER brand motor, double piston pump, hydraulic leveling valve, main control valve, a working pump and a high-flow auxiliary pump ensure the reliability of the whole vehicle.
3. The hydraulic pump is directly connected with an engine flywheel for minimum power loss and maximum efficiency.
4. The rotary filter imported from Germany guarantees the cleanliness of the hydraulic system, which effectively extends the service life of hydraulic components.
5. 360 degrees wide viewing angle allows the operating mechanism and surroundings to be seen easily. There is a mirror mounted on the lift arm for rear viewing.
6. Certified ROPS/FOPS cab is equipped with a safety belt and a safety grab bar. It allows traveling mechanism and operating handle to be locked automatically. It can realize braking as the vehicle suddenly stops.
7. Adopting all-weather heating and cooling systems, ergonomically designed operating arm and instrument panel, servo control system and coordinated throttle enables the machine to smoothly run and stop and also gives the optimum operating conditions.
|Static tipping loads(KN)||18000|
|Diesel engine type||Mitsubishi|
|Max. dump clearance(mm)||2551|
|Rated bucket capacity(m3)||0.41|