Features of the Diesel Forklift
1. With up to date appearance design, the CPCD40N series diesel forklift features streamline, dynamic and stylish appearance.
2. Large sized covering part made by injection molding process makes the lift truck more elegant and user friendly.
3. Long wheelbase design ensures higher longitudinal stability and more than 100kg lifting weight higher than the original forklift truck at the same lifting height. Load on the real axle is also reduced, prolonging the service life of steering wheel.
4. Reduction of front and rear overhang size ensures smaller turning radius and lower width of passage for right angle stacking, thus improving warehouse use ratio.
5. The diesel powered forklift can be equipped with Japanese OKAMURA, NISSAN and Chinese HC transmissions that come with best in class structure and reliable performance. Among which, the OKAMURA transmission applies the state of the art floating structure, ensuring completely flexible connection between engine and forklift frame, thus minimizing vibration.
|General||Product name||-||Forklift truck|
|Characteristics & Dimensions of Forklift Truck||Lifting height||mm||3000|
|Free lift height||mm||160|
|Mast tilt angle||F/R||degree||6/12|
|Fork overhang (Wheel center to fork surface)||mm||550|
|Overall dimensions||Length (To surface of fork)||mm||3070|
|Mast closed height||mm||2245|
|Mast extended height||mm||4170|
|Overhead guard height||mm||2250(2290*)|
|Turning radius (Outside)||mm||2690|
| Min. width of right angle stacking aisle
(Including load length and clearance)
|Performance of Forklift Truck||Speed||Travel speed (No load)||km/h||0-25||0-26||0-24||0-26|
|Lifting speed (Full load)||mm/sec||440||460||430||440|
|Lowering speed (Full load)||mm/sec||500|
|Max. drawbar pull (Full load)||N||38200||35900||35000||37200|
|Max. gradeability (Full load)||%||20|
|Ground clearance||Lowest point||-||170|
|Weight of Forklift Truck||Dead weight||kg||6300|
|Weight distribution||Full load||F/R||kg||9000/1300|
|Power & transmission||Battery||Voltage/Capacity (20HR)||V/AH||24/70/20h|
|Quantity of cylinder||-||4||6||4||4|
|Emission standard||-||Stage II/Tirer2||-||Stage III||-|
|Fuel tank capacity||L||80||80||80||80|
|Others||Operating pressure||For attachments||MPa||18|
| Note: *With suspension seat or cabin.
1. We can manufacture the forklift truck with customized lifting height. (2-stage mast: 2.5m, 2.7m, 3.0m, 3.3m, 3.6m, 4m, and 4.5m. 3-stage mast: 4.3m, 4.5m, 4.8m, 5m, 5.5m, and 6m.)
2. This diesel forklift truck can be produced with attachment.
3. Data in the table is for standard model only. Please contact us for more details related to the high safety fork truck.
4. All specifications for the material handling equipment are subject to change without prior notice.