This product has been discontinued and removed from our shelves.
Features of Landfill Compactor
1. Cummins Tier 2 or Weichai 3 electrically powered diesel engine
2. Four wheels of the landfill compactor are separately powered by hydraulic systems. SAUER electric proportional control valves are used for an open-loop control system.
3. Wear-resistant gear teeth are uniquely arranged and equipped with scraper bars and cutting pliers to prevent foreign mattering getting in the gear set.
4. Enclosed, double-door driver cabin is fitted with air conditioning system.
5. Advanced Roll-over Protective Structure (ROPS) is integrated into the bodywork of this landfill compaction equipment.
6. Inside the gear reducer beside each wheel is a spring-applied hydraulic release brake.
7. Engine is mounted in backwards. Hydraulic parts for gearbox are placed in the rear part of the motor. Catwalks and ladders on both sides allow easy access to the waste disposal truck.
8.Rear view camera connects to in-vehicle DVD player makes truck reversing safer than ever. Infrared lighting system for car reversing assistance provides excellent vision at night or in poor light.
|Diesel engine type||Commins QSMii/ WeiChai WP12N|
|Dozer blade height×width(mm)||1980×4000|
|Teeth NO. per wheel(front/rear)||60/50|