This product has been discontinued and removed from our shelves.
1. All these parameters are measured under the condition that the truck is static on the solid ground and the platform had been regulated to be at level. The luffing ranges in list are measured under the condition that the boom is lifting the rated load. When we measure the load capacity of the 11m long boom, we make sure all the expansion boom sections had been retracted.
2. The rated lifting capacity includes the weight of host lifting hook of 543kg and the auxiliary lifting hook of 102kg.
When the auxiliary boom is fully extended, the actual lifting capacity of the host lifting boom should be 543kg lower than the rated value.
3. If the host lifting hook is at the end of host boom arm, the actual lifting capacity of auxiliary boom should be 543kg lower than the rated value, and actual lifting capacity of every boom section supported by the boom-end single pulley should be 543kg lower than the rated value and limited within 55000kg.
When the auxiliary lifting hook is on the boom-end single pulley, the actual lifting capacity of each section of the host boom will be 102kg lower than the rated value.
4. Under the condition of not using the fifth supporting leg, the truck crane is forbidden to lift any weight within the 120° sector in front of itself. Only after the fifth supporting leg is mounted can the equipment finish the lifting task 360° all around itself.
5. Please make sure the boom length in the list you refer to is longer than your actual boom length, and arrange the lifting task no heavier than the smallest rate lifting capacity suggested by the list for the sake of safety.
6. At the end of the table are the minimum luffing angles under different boom lengths. It will be risky to lower the boom down below these minimum luffing angles.
|Load capacity||Self weight||kg||1350|
|Axle load||Fore shaft||kg||42200|
|Rated power of engine||kW/(r/min)||132/2200|
|Rated torque of engine||N.m/(r/min)||750/1300|
|Rated power of engine||kW/(r/min)||247/2200|
|Rated torque of engine||N.m/(r/min)||1250/1200~1600|
|Traveling parameters||Maximum driving speed||km/h||75|
|Minimum turning diameter||m||24|
|Minimum ground clearance||mm||280|
|Maximum climbing capacity||%||32|
|Fuel consumption per 100 km||L||46|
|Performance parameters||Maximum lifting capacity||t||55|
|Minimum rated Luffing range||m||3|
|The platform tail slewing radius||mm||3982|
|Maximum lifting torque||Standard||kN.m||1764|
|Supporting leg interval||Longitude||m||5.5|
|Longest (host boom)||m||40.88|
|Longest (host and auxiliary boom)||m||55.79|
|Longest (host boom)||m||41|
|Longest ( host and auxiliary boom)||m||56|
|Operation parameters||Luffing time||Full luffing||s||65|
|Extension time||Full extension||s||115|
|Maximum slewing speed||r/min||1.77|
|Maximum lifting speed of host boom with single rope (to the third level of height)||m/min||115|
|Auxiliary lifting speed of auxiliary boom with single rope (to the second level of height)||m/min||115|
|Luffing range(m)||All supporting legs are full extended + fifth supporting leg (360° lifting task)
All supporting legs are full extended (120° front lifting task is forbidden)
|Host boom||Host boom 41m+Auxiliary boom 9.2m||Host boom 41m+Auxiliarty 15m|
|Boom length (m)||Auxiliary boom installation angle|
|Minimum luffing angle||28°||40°||51°||53°|